BRACKET SERIES INFO
- 1/8 Mile
- 4.00 – 7.70
- 1/8 Mile
- 5.00 – 9.00
- 1/4 Mile
- 12.00 – Slower
For a complete list of rules and payouts, please download the Track Pak.
CURRENT POINTS STANDING
CLUB GOLD INFO
aarClub Gold is an organized Bracket Racing group. You can buy into the race of the day without being a Club Gold Member, but Club Gold gives you so much more! Please review the benefits below. Please note that in order to earn points to qualify for the IHRA ET Finals, you must be a member of Club Gold.
There are $$ rewards for the Club Gold Bracket Racers:
- Reduced race Fee each race day with membership!
- If you qualify, and are a Club Gold member GLD pays your entry fee for Summit Finals in Martin MI.
- As a member you are eligible for Club Gold points prizes at the end of season.
- Club Gold members can reserve a grass pit park spot for all the brackets (included in the membership fee).
- Club Gold Members who prefer asphalt parking have the option of reserving an asphalt spot for the Bracket Season, for an additional cost.
**Asphalt parking is limited to only Club Gold Members during bracket weekends**
(Non-Club-Gold Bracket Racers must pay a daily fee of $50 for reserved parking if desired)
HOW TO JOIN CLUB GOLD & COSTS
The Club Gold Membership Fee is $100.00 for the bracket race season.
This includes a reserved grass pit area on bracket weekends.
Those who prefer asphalt parking can reserve a pit area for an additional fee as follows:
- Single asphalt slot (South Row) = Club Gold membership fee + $75.00 = $175.00
- Double asphalt slot (North Row) = Club Gold membership fee + $150.00 = $250.00
Racers who are not Club Gold can win any day purse for a race participated in, but are NOT eligible for any Club Gold Awards or prizes at end of season.
JOIN CLUB GOLD